No blog post have been added to this school.
Alabama State University
Alabama State University, located in Montgomery, Ala., is a widely respected, world-class institution of higher learning which welcomes students of all races. We offer nearly 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, from our historic teacher education program to our new, high-demand programs in health sciences, new Ph.D. in microbiology and minor in international business.
- School Type: Public
- NCAA Conference: Southwestern Athletic Conference
- Number of Students: 5,816
- Number of Undergraduate Students: 5,118
- Number of Graduate Students: 698
- Number of Male Students: 2,269
- Number of Female Students: 3,547
- In-State Tuition: $8,720
- Out-of-State Tuition: $15,656
- Cost of Attendance: $18,286
- Average Amount of Federal Aid: $8,172
- Room & Board: $5,422
Average Scores Accepted
- Average Freshman GPA: 2.50
- Average ACT Composite Scores: 18
- Average SAT Composite Score: 760
- On-Campus Dining: Yes
- Meal Plans Offered: Yes
- Freshmen Living: No
- Freshmen Allowed to have a Car: Yes
- Greek Life: Yes
- MBA Program: Yes
- Dental School: No
- Law School: No
- Medical School: No
No discussions have been added to this school.
No polls have been added to this school.