No blog post have been added to this school.
Johns Hopkins University
The Johns Hopkins University opened in 1876, with the inauguration of its first president, Daniel Coit Gilman. "What are we aiming at?" Gilman asked in his installation address. "The encouragement of research ... and the advancement of individual scholars, who by their excellence will advance the sciences they pursue, and the society where they dwell."
- School Type: Private
- NCAA Conference: Centennial Conference
- Number of Students: 20,871
- Number of Undergraduate Students: 6,023
- Number of Graduate Students: 14,848
- Number of Male Students: 2,715
- Number of Female Students: 2,477
- In-State Tuition: $45,470
- Out-of-State Tuition: $45,470
- Cost of Attendance: $63,402
- Average Number of Scholarships Awarded: 36,312
- Room & Board: $13,832
Average Scores Accepted
- Average Freshman GPA: 3.72
- Average ACT Composite Scores: 32
- Average SAT Critical Reading Score: 686
- Average SAT Math Score: 716
- On-Campus Dining: Yes
- Meal Plans Offered: Yes
- Freshmen Living: Yes
- Freshmen Allowed to have a Car: No
- Greek Life: Yes
- MBA Program: Yes
- Dental School: Yes
- Law School: Yes
- Medical School: Yes
No discussions have been added to this school.
No polls have been added to this school.
No documents have been added to this school.